Support the Foundation Through Amazon!
You can support the Foundation's survivor education/outreach programs through AmazonSmile every time you shop! Here's how:
1. Go to: www.smile.amazon.com
2. a. If you are not yet enrolled in AmazonSmile, you will be prompted to select a charity to which Amazon will donate each time you make a qualifying purchase. (Go here for full details on the AmazonSmile program.)
2. b. If you are already enrolled in AmazonSmile, you will see "Supporting:" under the product search field along with the name of your designated charity. To change it to the Foundation, simply hover your cursor over it and select "Change" in the popup window that appears, then go to Step 3.
3. Enter the full name, “Family Assistance Education & Research Foundation,” in the search field, then click Search.
4. Select the Foundation from the resulting list (it may not be at the top).
5. Bookmark the AmazonSmile link from Step 1 and start each visit to Amazon by clicking on it. This is essential because starting at the regular amazon.com site will not trigger AmazonSmile donations.
6. That's it! Amazon will make a donation toward the Foundation's survivor education/outreach programs following each qualifying purchase. The Foundation will use 100% of Amazon's contributions toward funding education and outreach programs designed to help people touched by tragedy move farther up the path toward transcendence.